Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hi guys~ Welcome to this "smoke alike"(direct translation ) Site ya~


Hmm... Basically I had put up all the basic things that a Good Looking Blog needs.
Just want to say, I'm sacrificing my precious time to set up this blog while chiong-ing for my 5000 words bloody term papers. So, do appreciate and drop by more often ya~~

Ohya, The reason why I put this picture on is because the pic got "feeling of 如烟"。 Wah!! I just can't help but LOVE wateva song written and sang by Mayday, they rocks!!!

Hmm...whoeva dun want to write post can always chat in the cbox ya~ Dun b afraid to voice out dear!

By the way, is every1 going for Hock Seng's "BIG DAY" ? How I wish I will be free during that day....Haiz.... Just want to congrats Hock Seng and Cai Yan here! Guys, do take care ya~

See ya around in Dec! ;)

No comments: